Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Current Strategy!!!

I've been focusing on a couple new sites that i haven't done a lot of work with today.
Just one bux!!

and Jadzcore!


These both seem to be legit sites.
I have gotten paid once from JustOneBux. I registered there on Valentine's day they were doing a special promotion where i got $.50 in my account when i signed up. I registered and cashed out a little over a dollar a couple weeks later. I've got nothing since and have now tried to refocus my efforts. It's an actual business so they seem to be on the up and up. I upgraded my account today which cost me $3 and am actively seeking referrals.

Jadzcore is a newer site and is similiar to twickers!

If you aren't already a member of Twickerz, they have 10cent paypal minimum!!

Anyway,
Jadzcore is new, like Twickerz, but $1 minimum. Ads are small values which usually means a site will pay, but it takes forever. I had some referrals but they stopped clicking. I have stopped clicking somedays too, just get bored with the small value, but am now going back and clicking every ad. I should cash out $1 in a few days and i'll let you guys know!

Thanks for reading.
I also have other sites listed if you click the tab for Great Sites to Join at the top of the page!! Please join my sites, and if you have some sites you think are cool leave comments about them!
Thanks
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment