Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heartbux

Heartbux is a fairly new PTC site. I joined it not long after joining Neobux. It was advertised on one of the ads and i signed up through there.
It is also pretty simple you click on ads that load a new window, and after a timer finishes you must click the correct picture to be credited. I am signed up as a Pioneer member which means I was one of the first to join the site apparently.
At this point they are up to almost 5 thousand users.
The best thing about Heartbux for me is I can log on once a day and click all the ads available for me. Usually it is 9 or 10 ads, with 7 for 1 cent and the other 2-3 for .001 cent.
The worst thing is in order for me to cash out my account I will have to click 500 ads first. I am somewhere around 250 at this point, maybe a couple more weeks to go???
They also recently raised this from 300 to 500 which upset alot of people, and made people think it may turn into a non-paying site.
However, I see nothing but good at this point, and just keep clicking to reach my goal.
I have also been lucky enough to obtain several direct referrals on Heartbux through advertisements and referral exchanges, so I am very optimistic due to that.
I believe they raise the number of clicks to get people to upgrade their membership, and you can see payment proofs in their forum, where most of the members posting those have already upgraded.
Overall its a decent site, and has been enjoyable for me thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment