Saturday, March 3, 2012

Clixsense

Clixsense was one of the first ptc sites i joined. I say that like it's been a really long time. It really hasn't, maybe a couple months. My greed caused me to join this site. I was clicking ads on another site. (I think it was Neobux) One of the ads was a blog. I don't want to give out the blog address without permission, but the guy is really fond of the fact that his site pops up on google, so if you search for opportunitiesfromhome, see what happens. On this particular visit the blogowner was offering a contest. Whoever signed up to clixsense under him would be entered into a contest with the winner receiving premium membership. (Valued at $17.99) So I signed up and i clicked, constantly. I would log in each day and click the ads available for me, then come back a few times during the day and search for new ads to pop up. I would end up with alot of clicks each day. I was getting excited, there's a spot when you look at your account where it shows how many clicks you have and i was over 300. I thought i would definitively win. So the big day comes, and I lose by over 100 clicks. I was devastated, i just knew i had won. I got $1 paypal as a consolation prize, which was really cool of the guy, so it worked out okay I guess.

Anyway, more about Clixsense::
Apparently it's one of the oldest ptc sites. I think it started in like 2007 or something. I'm not sure about that, and i really don't care, but thats what i keep seeing on my jouneys. The oldest ptc site is what they advertise commonly.
Whoever started this site has a thing for cats. To verify that you are viewing an ad, you must click a cat among the pictures of a cat and dogs. I thought that was interesting.
Clixsense pays for more than one level of your downline.
So if someone signs up under you, and then someone signs up under them, there is still an opportunity for you to profit from both. That's good stuff!
I get several ads throughout the day. There are some when i sign in, and when i return to the site there are other ads sometimes. So it pays to check the site multiple time a day.
The worst part for me is the minimum cashout is 8 bucks. I'm at $2.14 now, and it's gonna be a long time until $8.
There are offers you can do which offers significantly more pay than clicking, but i'm too lazy for all that.

Overall clixsense is a very professional site, and it's easy to use and navigate.
The only better experience i have had other than clixsense is with neobux, and that means a lot.
I hope you will join and love the site.
Who knows one day i might have a contest for my referrals. It worked on me.

Thanks for reading.
Joey

1 comment: