Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Not ALL Easy Money!

Today I am gonna talk about a bad experience.
I signed up for a Ptc site called IOEBUX. If you know anything about ptc sites you've heard of it. It was a really hot site a couple weeks ago, and they were offering a free Ultimate membership to sign up. Yes, it seemed to good to be true. So i signed up and there were tons of 2 cent ads. That's something you don't see everyday for sure. So i'm clicking, and excited. I start building referrals, without even trying. I've got six referrals, and i keep earning money. Minimum cashout is $3 and i'm getting close. Finally i reach the minimum, and I request my money. I look at the page where it shows my cashout as pending. I wait a couple days, and keep checking my paypal account, sill nothing. I cashout from a couple different sites, still nothing. I moved the site further down my list on my favorites tab in my web browser. It's been a week or so since i visited the site. So tonight i check my paypal, and nothing, i decide to give up. I log back on the site and look at my pending balance, and get frustrated. I also have over a dollar in my account balance from where i clicked after i tried to cashout. And Bazinga!! I get an idea! I look at how to transfer from my account balance to purchase balance, but unfortunately you have to have at least $5. So i go back to where my cashout was pending, and there a box where you can check and then a drop down box, so i check and go to cancel for my pending cashout, and IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS, my cashout is canceled. IF they didn't want to pay me they could have at least sent me an email or something.
So now i will attempt to use this site for advertising, as it looks like everyone else is doing because there are tons of ads for .002 and im guessing thats what you get for $5.

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IOEBUX
I won't even list the link for referrals.
WORST SITE EVER! PERIOD!
I hope the site owner loses his money gambling!

THanks for reading
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment