Sunday, March 4, 2012

TrinityBux

So I was clicking my ads tonight on Ju$t one bux, which is a decent site to me. I got paid once from them, so i'm fairly happy so far. There is a 2 cent ad on the site, which is rare, so i clicked it, and it was advertising a new site Trinitybux. The first thing that caught my attention was the fact that the ad i just clicked was for like 115 seconds. That makes me think someone thinks highly of the site they were advertising, either the owner of just one bux put it there because they are showing that site, or someone is paying a lot for an ad that long. So i got interested. I had plenty of time to review the terms of the site waiting for my timer to finish. I noticed they had around 1000 members, but had already paid $10. This seemed good to me, usually it would take a lot longer to pay that much??
So I registered on the site, which seems pretty nice to me. It has a good layout, and is set up similar to Heartbux, which is you've been reading and looking at my blog, you know is one of my favorites.
To anyone interested, please join me!


Join TrinityBux

No comments:

Post a Comment